Thursday, October 6, 2011

Goodbye Steve Jobs




Well I guess it was just a coincidence that I dropped my Macbook yesterday and now the genius has died.  Around 5 in the afternoon my laptop slipped out of its case and bam! Now it has a dent at the left and side next to where the charger plug is. Well, I tried to comfort myself by just thinking that incase my laptop gets lost I have a particular mark that makes this Macbook really mine.

Rarely we get to see amazing innovators and superb inventors in our lifetime. Lucky enough in my generation I get to experience such amazing gadgets that has been invented by a genius mind. But just like Barbara Streisand's song, "some good things never last.....". Hats off to an excellent man with exceptional intelligence. Goodbye Mr. Jobs.......and thank you.

Photo source: http://blog.sfgate.com/techchron/2011/10/05/tributes-to-steve-jobs-flow-on-facebook-twitter/

No comments:

Post a Comment