Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Face Product Review: Pond's Flawless White Spots Blocking Serum



Photo source: http://www.amazon.com/Ponds-Flawless-White-Spots-Blocking/dp/B003YJVSY6

I bought this product last May or June I think because I noticed a lot of my blemishes seem to be visible due to sun exposure lately. I wasn't able to use it regularly since I also wanted my skin to be chemical free from time to time. Bust so far I like the way it leaves my skin so soft and smooth as soon as I spread it all over my face down to my neck. I use this product at night and it promises to eliminate/lessen blemishes and dark spot in 7 days. Well I guess I need to really use it straight seven days so I may be able to spot the difference. Surprisingly I did not see any breakouts with this prod compared to other Pond's product I use particularly their facial wash. The non greasy feel and hypo-allergenic properties of this makes me still want to use it. Retails for about P485 at Watsons.

No comments:

Post a Comment