Monday, July 23, 2012

Recycling: Mascara to Eyebrow fixer



As a make-up lover, I feel bad to have to throw away stuff that I think are way of its time and still has such full amount inside. I haven't been using one of my favorite mascara lately and it has dried up, and as per my memory I've purchased it about a year ago. We all know we have top through away makeup that has gone bad especially products we use near the eye area like mascaras. But I found a way not to throw this baby and instead use it on my eyebrow which is less sensitive compared to the eye. With the product already having a brown color, I tried to put it on my eyebrows to see how well it goes. Indeed because of its formulation suited intentionally for the lashes, it helped fixed my brows in place and gave a bit of color, making my brows look a bit fuller which in turn makes you look a bit younger. 



Maybelline Volume Express waterproof mascara in Brown




Mascara on my eyebrow.


Swatch of the brown mascara in the middle.


Tell me what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment