Monday, November 21, 2011

Love for Lippies







Ah, lipsticks! I can’t get enough of them. These babies are my makeup staples apart from powder foundation. I would try to collect as many lipsticks as I can and not open them yet until I finish all 5 shades (pink, red, neutral, coral, plum) am using at present time. The thing with high end lipsticks is that you get what you paid for. Most of the time they are very pigmented, mostly sport a unique color, creamy smooth easy application, and packed with several minerals and vitamins for your smackers. The downside though is that they are most likely in limited edition, have funky cosmetics smell, and overly crazy pricey. I wouldn’t mind to get a Chanel lipstick as a gift for myself this Christmas. It would be a first. Lippie love.

No comments:

Post a Comment