Sunday, November 20, 2011

Product Review: Godiva Fruitonique


Claims: Uses stem cells from rare Swiss apples to make human skin cells young again. Has fruit extracts for gentle skin exfoliation 
contains licorice extract to even out skin tone, Centella Asiatica for firmer skin, and Squalane oil for hydration.














Claims: The rejuvenating power of Swiss Apple Stem Cells, captured by Godiva. Now concentrated in Fruitonique Re-Youth Serum, a remarkably revitalizing element that makes skin cells young again. 






Photo Source: http://godivaskincare.com/store/





Verdict: Not Approved!


I've used this product for a whole month and nothing happened. I did not intentionally bought this but a saleslady from the department store approached me and said she noticed a couple of freckles on my skin and that there is a product she highly recommends and she personally uses and had diminished her freckles, too. I say she is a good seller she quite convinced me but she lied as well. And from I read on the products website, they really do train their saleslady very well since the products compete with other imported products from the mall as well and Godiva is intended to be positioned as somewhat imported although Philippine made. This made me purchase it because I want to be proud of being Pinoy but made me disappointed in the end.
My freckles are still there, did not even lighten, and no major changes on my skin. I haven't felt any major exfoliation (even micro exfoliation) on the cream. Godiva products boasts of licorice (which they say is expensive on their website) as its major component but it did not even, even out my skin tone. The only thing amazing with these products is perhaps the very distinct Apple scent which made me also purchase it. 
I forgot exactly the price of each but what i can remember is I spent around Php 600-700 on "this epic fail" products. And made me regret every cent of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment