Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Revlon Superlustrous Matte Lipsticks: Pink Pout and Mauve It Over

Description: Velvety, smooth, easy glide lipsticks with a matte finish.

Price: Php 475 at SM department store

What I like:
  • These lipsticks have velvety texture that feels so good on the lips.
  • Color stays on for quite sometime say 2-4 hours (without eating or drinking).
  • No scent. Cool packaging, similar to MAC lipsticks. Cap is see-through at the top to see color instantly without having to unscrew the cover.
Don't like:
Color pay-off. Maybe I chose the wrong color for my skin tone. Pink Pout washed me out and a bit too milky pink on me. Mauve it over is the exact color of my lips so you won't notice I even wear a lipstick.

Rating:
3.5/5

Repurchase:
Probably yes because I like the feel on my lips, but probably a darker or brighter color that would complement my very pale skin.




Labels at the bottom



 
No flash

Packaging is black and silver with matte finish as well.


 Natural lip color

 Pink Pout

Mauve It Over

No comments:

Post a Comment