Friday, July 27, 2012

Sleek i-Divine Ultra Mattes Darks

This is my very first palette from Sleek MakeUP. I am a sucker for matte eyeshadows and matte lipsticks and grabbed this as soon as I saw it on my favorite online shop Digital Traincase . It so hard to find matte eyeshadows on most palettes and knowing I could get all matte in one palette I have to grab one. 




Sleek packaging that fits in my purse.


Colors are written on the protective plastic sheet but I might throw that later on.


I suggest you write down the eyeshadow names in your notes (if you ever loose the plastic covering) just incase you might need them for a tutorial.


Below are the swatches for each colors.


From top left to bottom right:

Orbit (blue green)
Ink (Navy blue)
Highness (Purple)
Noir (dark gray w/ hint of green)
Dune (light yellow)
Pillow Talk (off-white)
Thunder (light gray)
Maple (copper/brownish red)
Flesh (peach)
Paper Bag (brown)
Villain (dark violet)
Fern (green)

No comments:

Post a Comment