Friday, August 3, 2012

Revlon Lip Butters in Berry Smoothie and Tutti Frutti


Revlon Lip Butters in Berry SMoothie and Tutti Frutti

Price: 
$ 7.00-9.00 (US)
P 575 (Philippines)









Yes dear, that's all the product you can get. Not that much. Packaging was neat though. I just wish there could have been more product in it as I can't use that super nice packaging on my lips. :)





Swatches: (L) Berry Smoothie and (R) Tutti Frutti

Berry Smoothie (pinkish/berry) is so soft I thought it would melt every time I swatch it. It has  shimmers on it that I can feel on my lips like sand. Kinda weird I know.

Tutti Fuitti (orange) has quite drier formula compared to the other one which I don't know why. But these color is perfectly fluttering on pale cool toned skin.

Like others who have tried these lippies, I wish they had flavor or scent on them that compliments their cute names on it. Obviously their not long wearing but is a good alternative for pale lip blame and heavy lipsticks if you do not want to go heavy on your makeup for the day. Be sure to bring it with you and put it in your purse to re-apply within the day.




Natural Lip Color


Berry Smoothie



Tutti Frutti

No comments:

Post a Comment