Thursday, August 30, 2012

All Time Favorite Toner: Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner





I came across this while browsing the web looking for all natural alternative to skin care products. I thought it wasn't available locally since it is made in the U.S.
I finally found out that we can purchase it at the Healthy Options store in our local malls. I bought the travel size one (less than a hundred I guess) just to try it out and to know if I am not allergic to witch hazel since some all natural products sometimes cause allergies to sensitive skin.



I went back after 2 weeks to get the bigger bottle (237ml, around P300) and you can tell how much I love it as this much was left after 3 months use. It may seem to be pricier compared to other local toners available in the market, but I don't mind as I have found my holy grail of a toner. I never experience any irritation or breakouts compared to various toners I've tried. Been using it in the morning and night as part of my skin care routine, and has been my staple skincare product since.



Here's to let you know more about the product:

"Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel natural skin care products are your solution to healthier skin. 100% natural, Witch Hazel gently removes oils and impurities leaving your skin feeling soft, smooth and hydrated without harsh or confusing ingredients contained in other toners. Our formula for natural skin care products dates back 1866 and continues to be the only gentle, oil controlling toner made from entirely natural Witch Hazel.

Witch Hazel is a plant native to the North East with healing properties so powerful that the Native American’s used it as a topical healing solution as early as the 16th century. Today our natural skin care products are extracted from the twigs and bark of the Witch Hazel Plant and distilled into a natural astringent that is still one of the gentlest ways to cleanse and tone the skin.

Witch Hazel is so gentle that it can be used on nearly any type of skin. People with oily skin find that Witch Hazel helps them to achieve a balance other toners can’t. Those with dry skin see the flakes leave while essential moisture remains. Our natural skin care products clean and calm sensitive skin, unclog pores and help you to achieve a balance that can only be had with Witch Hazel."
—source: http://www.dickinsonsusa.com/index

Have you tried this yet? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment